Sunday, May 30, 2010

First Session With Ms Marielle

It started off as we both joined in at yahoo chat for the first time. I made my first mistake early. In my second sentence I told her to read my e-mail and that I would be back in 10 minutes to go wash clothes. Big mistake. She first asked what is wrong with this. I replied Sorry Mistress I am to be told not to tell. She then told me to write out 5 differnt ways of how I should have wrote this. I did the 5 for her. She than told me much better and that If I had this in me she could not inmage why I was commanding her. As punishment she made me turn on my web cam and bend over and give myself 5 hard smacks on each cheek. And she wanted to seem them turn red. Which I did. She then made me stand bend over facing the cam with my legs spread far apart and holding my cheeks open as far as they could go for 5 minutes. I did this but after 2 mins she wrote back and said back parallel to the floor, as I was starting to stand up and to start the 5 mins over. So as I started over again doing as my Mistress pleases, I started thinking about how I had started off my new training so bad and that I could do much better. As 3 mins had passed my legs, cheeks and lower back started to get sore and my mind now was on trying to stay still in that postition. As time went on it got worse but I made it. Now my legs, cheeks and back where feeling really streched. Been a long time since I was last told to hold a postition. It was a simple but effect punishment. I know over time this will be not be a just a punishment postition but a training postition that she will want me in. I feel bad about the first slip up but I made up for it. I like to see my Mistress happy.

Slave Arson

No comments:

Post a Comment