Monday, May 31, 2010

Night session with Ms Marielle

Well today went good for me with getting the promotion. I ended up with getting OBM(Oil Bassed Mud) field operations supervisor. Lots more testing goes on with this kind of mud because they use diesel fuel and other harmfull additives. Diesel fuel is explosive so it is dangerous if you are not trained in what you are doing. I'm glad this came up instead of WBM(water based mud), all that this is water and clay, with some other non harmful chemicals in it. I like a challenge. I have been working with OBM now for 4 years now. Anyways later tonight I found out my Mistress had a bad day. We where chatting for a little while when all of a suddun the alarm for the OBM tanks flashed on indicating a spill. Which could have been 220m3(220,000 litres) of OBM flowing out. I wrote her quickly saying Sorry I have to run, somebody did something stupid again. I rushed out around knee deep mud in the rain, to find out some moron drove the loader into the tanks, setting off the alarm. Well when I got back My screen had 2 messages. Whoa and what I should have said. I can`t blame anybody but myself. All it would have taken was an extra 5 seconds to stop and think. She told me she`s not in the mood for not listening, stuipity or back talk. My punishment, was strip down and spread my legs and checks as far as they could go for 5 mins. I did the 5 mins but I guess I was starting to get lazy spreading the checks. I was told to give myself 5 hard smacks on each ass and turn them red. It did. Now this was only a review from the last time I was to be punished. As for my punishment this time another 5 mins bent over. This time I did better. By 4 mins the second time I was starting to get sore. Better that last time but still soreness.(I guess being in the gym for an hr this early morning paid off,but I did miss the yoga session). I was then told to get out my crop and 5 on each check. Ouch. I did It as what I thought Mistress would do. Hard but not a beating. Point of misobeying was getting through good by this point. i was then told to slick up my hole and insert one of my butt plus. I picked the black one cause it is wider, not longer than the other plug. It is also more firm. As I slipped it in it was a tight go. Been a couple of weeks since I last had one in. Trust me I new it was there. I was full but the pressure it was putting on my male g spot was slowly increasing and making me not able to think clearly as Mistress had me write out 10 ways I should ask to be excussed next time.By n umber 7 I was having difficuilties constracting on my task as I was told to bounce up and down front and backwards and side to side and move it around. This starting driving me crazy. I was full and it was still tight in there but I`d call it a pleasure pain. She was starting to have a nice time I could tell, she seem more cheerfull. She said for trying so hard I could give myself 10 slow strokes for her. I enjoyed this as I new she was happy and starting to forget about her day. I am so pleased with myself for doing this. She said she enjoyed my smiles and grimaces too. I agree as she put it, Her happiness comes first but I also have to be happy. I agree with that 100%. A totaly unhappy slave will cease to try their best, one that fells valved as well as successfull will continue to strive as she also put it. I like that kind of thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment